2 lb. flank steak and marinade
In the marinade for 4hrs.
At 400* on grill grates
Pulled @ 8min. and rest for 10min.
After the rest
Made a salad of Romaine and dressing
This marinade wonderful and I well do it again and again
- One 2-lb flank steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed and diced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh graded ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (a few turns of the grinder)
- Rinse the meat and pat dry.
- In a large freezer bag add all the marinade ingredients and shake, combining it all together.
- Add the meat to the bag, zip it, and try to avoid excess air.
- Put freezer bag into the refrigerator for a couple of hours (up to six) and occasionally shake it up, making sure the marinade is being evenly distributed to the meat.
- Warm up grill to medium high heat and remove meat from baggie.
- Grill for six minutes each side for a medium rare steak, but adjust for thickness as needed.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 20 minutes to let juices settle.
- Slice across the grain in thin slices.
Thanks for lookin!