Here are some great tips and recipes from master BBQ & Grilling Pitmasters for tailgating season.
Melissa Cookston, Memphis BBQ
- Done with that case of beer? Save the six-pack holders: They make great caddies for hot sauce, condiments or utensil, and napkin holders.
- Make your own chafing dish with bricks and small cans of Sterno. Top the bricks with a cast iron skillet filled with your famous pulled pork, shredded beef or queso dip. Everyone will remark how stylish and smart your tailgate spread is!
- Win the tailgate! Some team-centric colored tablecloths and placemats will take your tailgate from basic to basically awesome! Wood cutting boards make great platters for placing snacks, and they are perfect for keeping the tablecloth in place on windy days!
- Make cute individual desserts or salads in mason jars! Salads can be added in layers, and bring the dressing on the side to let everyone add their own and shake, shake, shake!
- One of my favorite tips is freezing bottled water. The bottles can be used to help keep food cold, then provide ice-cold water to drink as they melt.
Featured Tailgating Recipe :
The post Score a Touchdown with Tailgating Tips from Master BBQ & Grilling Masters appeared first on .